Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Another Halloween Bento!

I got my new Bento picks in yesterday!
I didn't order quite as much as I thought, but I'm super happy with
the holiday picks.
Here's Lilly's lunch today!
Turkey pepperoni and mild cheddar skeleton skewers
Grapes
Quaker Oats Stila cranberry and yogurt bits
Three cheese crackers
Two Peep pumpkins
Capri Sun Super V berry juice
To make her regular silicone cups more festive,
I turned a Halloween cupcake liner inside out
and stuck it in the regular cup.
That way, I can see the festive liner, but it has the support of a silicone cup.
It worked well enough. ;)
I normally order from All things for sale, but some of the
things I wanted were out of stock.
I ordered all these from the cake supply store I normally
order from. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura,

    I just stumbled upon your blog and would love for you to check out Bento Blog Network. There is a weekly themed meme that starts each Friday. People vote for their favorite on Wed & Thurs. Upcoming themes are listed on the sidebar. This bento would be perfect for the Halloween theme starts on the 26th. I am following you now!

    Diana
    Diana Rambles
    Bento Blog Network
    Link Rink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Diana! I'd seen your site before, I just hadn't posted! :)

    ReplyDelete