Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New Bento box!

Yesterday I found some new Bento boxes
at Tuesday Morning.
I couldn't really get a good pic of it, but these boxes are super cute.
This is the oval container and it cost $7.99.
I grabbed a two tiered teal rectangle container and a one tier purple, 
each of those cost $9.99.
Pretty good deal, right?
Here's what this one held this morning.
Top layer:
PB&J girl sammie (I was going for Harajuku Mini,
but I think it's lost in translation ;)
Goldfish crackers
Bottom layer:
Quaker Stila bits in strawberry
Two strawberry hearts
Grapes
Milk (not pictured)
I really like these containers.
This one is oval and has handles, but it fits perfectly in her 
regular lunch box.
Here's the link to the company that makes them.
You can't buy online, though. :(
I'll post tomorrow with one of the other boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment