Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bento Day 2!

Today is Day 2 of Lilly's Bento lunches.
I thought I'd do something cutesy special for her today.
Hello Kitty Fluffernutter sandwich
Goldfish crackers
freeze dried fruit
Colby Jack cheese cubes
Babybel cheese
fortune cookie
bottled water (not pictured)
☺ 
I should also say that Lilly loves Japan.
Hello Kitty is Japanese, so naturally, she loves all things HK.
This sandwich is made with this cutter (click it for larger view).
I purchased it on eBay.
I love this thing! I'm currently looking for other shapes,
so if you find one, please comment! :)
I drew HK's face on with Wilton Food Writer markers, instead of 
using the cocoa powder method in the pic.


Also, the little food pick is from All things for sale

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kitty that's awesome Laura! You're such a good mommy! I need to make some of these for my son, I like how everythings in one place.

    ReplyDelete