Thursday, August 30, 2012

Bento Day 4!

So I think the week is catching up with Lilly.
She asked this morning how many more days she has
to go before her three day weekend. 
She's excited for Labor Day like never before.
Anyhoo, her Bento today is sammie free, per her request.
I was going to do flower shaped 
PB&J sammies, but she's had enough this week.
It's ham and cheese and cracker time.
Ham and cheese rollups
Pepperidge Farm flower crackers
sunflower seeds
pretzels and Babybel cheese
mini Oreos
shaped strawberry slices
Hershey Simple Pleasures chocolates
Tradewinds sweet tea (not pictured)
I realize this is a lot of food, but in my mind she's going to be hungry.
Lilly gets a good breakfast (carb and a protein), but the time
between breakfast and lunchtime is five hours and fifteen minutes!
That's such a long time to me!
Not to mention, I always think I can fit one more little cup in that box.
AND...since tomorrow is Friday, I may do something special! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment