Friday, November 2, 2012

It's a bento...can you believe it?

Lilly had no school in the first part of the week due
to the Frankenstorm brought by Hurricane Sandy.
AND, she's decided she wants to eat school
lunch a few days a week.................
.............................................
..........................
not quite sure how I feel about that.
Anyway, I only have one lunch to post and it 
isn't at all creative.
PB&J heart shaped sammies
Grapes
Angry Birds CheezIts
Quaker Popped chocolate rice cakes
Mini Hershey bar
Lilly asked for PB&J (what a suprise ;) and for the
crackers.
With Halloween just over, I thought I'd throw a little
chocolate bar in for good measure.
I'd planned to do a whole Wreck-it-Ralph Bento
as today is the highly anticipated (at least in my house)
release date, but time got away from me
and it didn't happen.
Lilly and her dad have a Daddy/Daughter movie date tonight,
so I'm sure it'll be even more appreciated
after she gets to see the film.
Maybe Monday???

No comments:

Post a Comment