Thursday, September 20, 2012

Back to the small lunch box.

Today we're back to the small bento.
I noticed the larger portions in the GoGreen were too
large, especially when Lilly was bringing
home half of what I packed.
Sooo, we're back to the smaller bento today.
At least until I can force myself not to fill
every compartment of the GoGreen quite so full.
:)
Fluffernutter sandwich (Meanie's favorite)
Chocolate chip Cliff's Z Bar
Cinnamon raisin granola
Yogurt covered raisins
Dried fruit
Fat free sour cream and onion Pringles
Minute Maid apple grape juice
I drew a little flower on her sandwich (Wilton food markers)
to hopefully brighten her mood.
The transition from homeschool to public school has been
a little difficult for her lately. 
We keep working on it, but she has days that aren't quite as
great as we hope for when we start out the door.
I also included a Lunchbox Love note.

No comments:

Post a Comment