Monday, September 17, 2012

Bento Day 12!

It's Monday.
'Nuff said. :)
Last week, Lilly had a bad upper respiratory infection.
She missed Thursday and Friday from school, which also
means she missed picture day. :(
Four days down of a five day course of antibiotics, and she's
back to being Lilly.
:)
Today's bento is in Lilly's new GoGreen Lunch Box!
This is super neat.
I have to say I REALLY like this lunch box.
This is the pattern on Lilly' lunch box.

It's so pretty!
Here's what I was able to fit in it.
PB&J rollups (3 with grape jelly, 3 with strawberry)
Blueberries
Red and green grape kabobs
Goldfish crackers
Carrot chips with low fat ranch dip
Apple juice
There are just so many compartments in the lunch box!
I feel like I might've put more than I normally would
because of all the space!
Hopefully, Lilly eats it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment