Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Today's lunch is...kinda bento.

Today, Lilly asked for mini corn dogs.
I've seen the recipes on Pinterest for the ones
made in mini muffin tins, but before I could
whip some up, she asked specifically
for the kind we usually eat.
Lilly loves these and they're all veggie!
I know it sounds a little weird, but trust me...
they do not taste veggie!
And here's why her lunch is KINDA bento.
Five mini corn dogs w/ketchup
Carrots and low fat ranch dip
green and red grapes
Three peach apricot Fig Newtons
Capri Sun V juice
To heat the mini corn dogs, I popped them in the oven
while Lilly ate breakfast.
I also heated the Aladdin container at the same time.
(Just fill 1/2 way with water and microwave 3 minutes.)
When they came out, I immediately wrapped them in foil
and put them inside the dried Aladdin container.
One other GREAT thing about the GoGreen lunch box is that
the bag for the green container is large enough
to accommodate the Aladdin container
AND the small dip container.
Speaking of which, this container is AWESOME.
I found this at Kroger for $3.99!
It's perfect for so many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment