Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I've been slacking!

Eeek!
I've been busy!
I forgot to post Friday's Bento!
Leftover pizza
Yogurt covered raisins
Cinnamon raisin granola
Cupcake Goldfish Graham crackers
Dried fruit
Minute Maid grape juice
Yesterday, Lilly had Double Noodle Chicken noodle soup,
so no pretty Bento there.
Today however is QUITE the important day for Meanie.
It's her first "Silly Hair" day at school.
I realize this isn't terribly silly, but it's baby steps. :)
Here's her Bento for today, in honor of Silly Hair Day!
PB&J "Hair" sammies
Rice Krispie treat skewers
French onion Sunchips
Red seedless grapes
Land O Lakes reduced fat colby cheese
A Hershey's Kiss
Capri Sun Super V in Berry flavor
I only gave her one kiss because of the krispie skewers.
Of course I doodled on her sammies.
I figured they were kinda silly so they should be weird colors.
That is my thought process.
Also, my favorite Bento supply site is having a huge giveaway!
All Things for Sale is giving away this!
All you have to do is click here to register!

No comments:

Post a Comment